In 1994, Pharmco sold animal health products and did business from a top-floor room in the Platte sale barn. Fast forward 20 years, and we now have four locations offering a wide array of services and products, and a team of experts.
- 1994 – Todd Marsh, Paul Ringling, and Phil Johnson started Pharmco.
- The first location was in Platte.
- Paul and Phil are still involved in Pharmco today.
- 1995 – Pharmco expanded with a location in Chamberlain.
- 1996 – Chris Nelson, who is now General Manager, began working at Pharmco as an intern. In 1997, he went full-time.
- 1999 – Tony Donovan, Chamberlain Store Manager, began working at Pharmco.
- 2001 – Nate Timmerman, Platte Store Manager, was hired.
- 2003 – A Pharmco location was added in Winner.
- 2004 – Tom Gordon of Scotland, SD, came to work for Pharmco.
- 2012 – Pharmco added a location in the Kimball area, and Myron Veurink, Kimball Store Manager, was hired.
- 2014 – Dr. Dave Thompson, DVM, joined the Pharmco team.
- 2016 – Rich Wetzler, Winner Store Manager, joined the staff.