Pharmco Industries, Inc.
- Locally Owned, Independent Ag Business
- Paul Ringling, Chris Nelson, and Phil Johnson main owners
- Started in 1994
- Company Mission: To provide services, products, and connections to help our cattle feeders, farmers, and rancher customers meet their goals and help them manage their cattle and crop investment.
- Pharmco Team
- Chris Nelson, General Manager
- Nate Timmerman, manager
- Brenda Punt and KarlyDean books, Shawn Timmerman, Len Odenbach
- Chamberlain Store
- Tony Donavon manager
- Joby Timmerman asst manager; Jordan Swanson and Dawn Cable
- Tresh Swedlund, manager
- Phil DeMers, Sandy DeMers, Ken Hickey, Dillion Donahue
- Myron Veurink, manager
- Phil Johnson, Beef Specialist
- [email protected]
- Dr. Dave Thompson, DVM; Consulting vet
- Mtchell, SD
- Tom Gordon
- Sales rep SE South Dakota
- Dan Johnson, IT
- Facebook Address: www.facebook.com/Pharmcosd
- Pharmco sells the following products:
- Liquid, dry, tubs, mineral, blocks
- Feedlot cattle and cows
- Pet Food and Companion animal
- Several different companies
- Many product options
- Large inventory and distribution network
- Feed Medications
- CTC/Aureo 10, 20, 50, Amprolium, Deccox, Safeguard, thiamine, vitamins,
- Corn, beans, milo, flowers, milo
- Wheat, oats, grasses, cane,
- Seed Treatment
- Animal Health
- Federal Firearms License at Platte, Chamberlain, Winner
- Guns and accessories
- Treager grills and pellets
- Services to help you use the products the best way.
- Management ideas to help improve performance and improve your profitability.
- Help plan your future programs.
- WIN: What’s Important Now
- Feedlot and Cow-calf profitability
- Cattle Network: access to cattle and feedlots
- Feedstuff management and planning
- Connections: cattle, feeds, by-products, industry, financing, etc
For All Of Agricultural Needs Contact Your Local Pharmco Store!